Friday, January 14, 2011

Hello Spring Semester!

So I’m back. Well I never really went missing, so let’s just say I’m back in the swing of things and my daily routines with a few changes here and there.
Classes have officially started and ironically enough they started this past Wednesday on my nineteenth birthday. It was my first time away from home on my birthday and I can happily say I was pleasantly surprised with how wonderful it was! After going to my two classes for the day I met up with my roommates to eat lunch and they were waiting there with this…
They’re so cute.
Backtracking a little bit, I was actually surprised upon the day of my arrival at school. I walked in my room to find these things waiting on my bed. The shoes are scrumptious and he definitely did a good job, he knows I love cheetah print. The mystery man will more than likely forever remain a mystery, but I will say that him and I go way back, but in the end have decided to remain friends. It’s for the best, I’m almost 100% sure of that. That cute little, well not so little, teddy bear below is my friend J he was given to me sophomore year by the same mystery man and he figured I’d like to have it with me at school so he brought that too. It was a pleasant surprise.
I also got some gorgeous bouquets of flowers; that big one in the back is from a sweetie of mine. He’s a great guy. (You can refer to my other posting "A Piece of Mind" and find out how sweet he really is)The little one is from my sister who drove all the way from her house to take me out to dinner that night. LOVE HER.
All in all, I had one of the best birthday’s to date, no matter how simple it was.
My classes aren’t too bad really. I ended up dropping a class so I’m only taking a mere thirteen hours. Luckily I got a little ahead in high school, so hopefully it won’t push me back too far. Spanish 201 will be interesting to say the least. My teacher feels a personal connection with me I guess due to the fact we’re both Latina; so comfortable in fact, she pulled me out of class the first day and had a full blown ten minute conversation with me in Spanish. Ehh, I don’t think she realized that I am in 201 and not 401. Oh well….crazy Latin people. I’m in my right mind to say that my history teacher is on something else. I have five novels to read on top of everything else in there, I even have to read half a novel by this upcoming Thursday. We’ll see how that goes. I’ve bought most of my books, I in fact am only missing one. Yes ladies and gentlemen, below this line you will find over $350 worth of college literature. It’s depressing; all the luscious outfits that could have bought.
So for now, I’m happy with how everything has turned out. I even got my newspapers back! I’ve missed reading the news everyday from the best papers ever.
 Excuse the rough look...it's been a rough Friday of classes.
Keep your eye out for some more exciting things. Knowing how crazy everything got last semester this spring is bound to be an adventure.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment