Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Aflac.


So today marks the first day of February, and let me say I’m glad that knocks one month down out of this semester. I love the University don’t get me wrong, but classes are kicking my butt this go around and I am beyond ready to get all of this over with.

On another note this past weekend here was beautiful! The fact that the weather jumped thirty degrees into warmer weather was a nice surprise and definitely encouraged me to push through until spring break! My roommate Brea and I decided that before we went to go run errands for the day we would go feed the ducks by our dorm rooms. It’s corny I know, but simple things please us.




They were greedy little things and sadly segregated themselves by color…I guess nothing ever changes huh? And to think, those ducks should have known its Black History Month, yet they continued to push the brown and black with white ducks off to the side. Meanies.

Well I hope everyone is still enjoying their spring semester and if you’re struggling, even the slightest bit, just remember a break is right around the corner!
Until next time…xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment