Thursday, February 24, 2011

it's weekends like this...


                

                As everyone knows, school has been consuming my life this past month. The flooding of due dates and assignments has been flooding my calendar and mind. The process of getting things done seems to be never-ending, but hey this is what our high school teachers warned us about right? Not.

                On a more positive note, this past weekend was wonderful. Even though it was consumed with books I didn’t want to read, papers I didn’t want to write, I actually got a lot done and I even got to enjoy the gorgeous weather we were having!



                Despite the awkward comic book convention happening on the campus I was able to find a quaint little spot on the Quad with my blanket, frappe, and books. I did almost get attacked by a squirrel and people were looking at me strange for playing my Buena Vista Club music, but it gave me a little giggle so I guess that’s all that really matters.



                I took a few pictures and the roommate and I made a little video to document our day outside. I hope you guys are doing well and pushing through the semester, just remember only a few more weeks until spring break. You can make it!  




No comments:

Post a Comment