Friday, December 10, 2010

boys...boys...boys. they're dumb.

So before I begin my latest entry, I just want to go ahead and say that I suck at this whole "relationship" "boyfriend" thing. It's quite possible that I was born with some kind of birth defect that prevents me from truly having a real relationship. The cause of my defects will more than likely forever be a mystery.

On another note, I decided to write this due to sudden inspiration through a text message. I've known this person for quite some time now and we've shared our moments of ups and downs. Well truth is he drives me crazy. Whether that's due to my deep attraction to him, or maybe it's simply the fact that we don't have compatible zodiac signs. What crap.

After recieving a somewhat confusing text I sat and pondered about my life. I have been single for pretty much forever, at least since I was fifteen, which unfortunately had a few problems preventing us from "truly coming out" about our relationship with one another. (that deserves it's own seperate posting) Anyways, even though I'm not a big fan of pessimism I am on the verge of officially deciding to never be in a relationship; well, at least until I graduate from my university.

The whole process is pure insanity. The constant game of cat and mouse; flirting; dating; concerned about each other's feelings; it's a never-ending process that can only be summed up in one word: exhausting. So while I can appreciate the male species, maybe it's just best that I put them away in a little box until I'm 100% ready about putting up with one.


No comments:

Post a Comment