Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Procrasination?? Possibly...

So as I sit here contemplating my next move I sat and got to thinking about how freakin cold it is outside. I unfortunately had a Geology final at 8:00 this morning (which by the way my teacher has been around since Jesus walked the earth; but that's another blog post for another time) and as I was holding my coffee I'm pretty sure my hand was about to fall off from frostbite and crawl back to my dorm. I guess I can picture it like that hand from the Adam's family. Well anyways...I was thinking of a better outfit I could have possibly worn; I could have easily been cute and warm instead of looking like a hobo college student walking to Smith Hall at the crack of dawn.

I decided to overhaul some products and put together what I think is a cute little outfit. All the items are from Forever21; I decided to keep it simple and take things all from the same place.
This cute shirt is simple, and pretty much like the 'little black dress' of shirts. Every girl should have a basic tee they can throw on with anything. Basic knit tee $4.50

I think this is the cutest cardi everrrrrr! I love the color red, but never find myself wearing it as much as I would like. Boyfriend Knit Cardigan $19.80

Cargo pants...I absolutely adore these. I like the color changeup with this outfit since the red cardigan is so loud. Cargos $24.80


So these shoes might not be the best choice for this outfit but I want them so bad and I thought I would share with the blogspot world :) (awesome christmas gift, i wear a 9) Studded Booties $34.80
Simple drop necklace $5.80


Black and clear stud earrings $4.80

Hope you all enjoy the little ensemble...try and stay warm out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment