Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A romantic meeting with a wonderful idea...

                As the brunt of final week began to hit me, my roommates and I decided we needed to fill a void in our lives. Perhaps it is the fact that we really think our lives are that interesting or maybe it is the simple fact that we really have nothing better to do with our lives. I guess we’ll never know. The point is the three amigas have decided to start documenting our lives. Blogging & YouTube.

                While I am not a stranger to the blogging world seeing how I have an account with Wordpress and Tumblr both used for completely separate parts of my personality, we decided to make BlogSpot our home and begin our journey here J  

                Prepare for interesting and quirky little stories about our lives. And let me go ahead and put a disclaimer on all future blog posts from me the psychos I live with; we’re not the average girls. Until next time my BlogSpot readers I look forward to the future!
 xoxo
-SS

No comments:

Post a Comment